WinCHM is a very easy-to-use and powerful help authoring tool. Not needing to learn hard, you can be master of creating professional and good looking HTML help(CHM), Web help, PDF manual and Word documents. With this powerful tool you can not only create chm file from scratch, but also convert a set of existing HTML files to a chm file. You can open an existing chm file and edit the chm file too. create chm file.
WinCHM Pro provides you with a complete word processing tool and configurable properties for images, cells, tables and pages. Plus, you can insert hyperlinks and bookmarks, edit the source code, and preview the project in its final form. It is possible to customize project parameters in regard to the title, location, default icon, edit encoding, HTML help items (e.g. title, default topic, language, page charset), Web Help (e.g. draw lines, font color, interface language) and single HTML.
The program runs on a moderate amount of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. We have not encountered any problems during our testing, since WinCHM Pro did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. On the other hand; the layout could had been better organized; less experienced users may take a while to get accustomed to its features.
- Template support – Make uniform style html help file very easily.
- Full-function web help creation. (Contents, Index, Search and Bookmark)
- Integrated full-function WYSIWYG html editor. No external word processor needed.
- Edit CHM file.
- Convert a set of HTML file into a CHM file.
- Super table of contents hierarchy editor.
- Support Multi-select moving, changing icon.
- Visual CHM designer.
- Install Program & Close it completely
- Copy patch to program’s installation directory/folder
- Right click on patch file & click “Run as administrator”
- Now click “Patch” button (Select main exe file if prompted)
- Enjoy & Share!
Softany WinCHM Pro v5.3 Final + Patch.zip (6.1 MB) | Mirror